Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i will be happy


today is yet another major pon day, i dont know what i go to school for, unlike busted does. haha ok very lame. anyway today was quite a bad day at school, i dont know why. ok maybe i do knw -looks at hwing. but whatever :(

anyway hwing my dear girl, im sorry i got so very emotional on you. haha and thanks ALOT for saying everything that you said, im ultra glad i have you, really. anw we mst pray for release of results :| haha.

anyway the stupid grand stand, nobody should sit there alone when already initially unhappy. its The place to get very depressed. so there i ws, falling deeper in the black pit, till i heard wiffa's angelic voice calling me, ringing from afar. hahah. i was so happy! :D ok i think im being very exaggerated but yknw what its like, still feeling ugh.

went to far east long john's to meet the others, bashed the chilli to pulp and hwing got very disgusted with me that we came up with yet another episode to our story that just cracked us up like nuts. hahah. amanda was like huh?? while we chuckled away. haha then we went to monsters and they pooled, AND i will want to state right here that i DO NOT like to pool, so pls STOP/DO NOT ask me why, and make me pool. i dnt detest it, im fine with watching and commenting and everything, but i will not participate. its jst a thing. fullstop. grr. anyway dadeedoo came into the picture and made my day better. haha i swear i was gonna drown in my own fake laughter and smiles. ugh ugh ugh.

anywayanywayy we ate and caught up, im very relieved and glad that we talked, its been a very long time -nods. we msnt drift okay?!? i love you! and also, thanks for listening to all my crap -laughs. i think i ws such on a roll that i stopped eating while illustrating my stories. hahah :) oh, then we watched a moment to remember, and i would like to highlight that ths is a MUST WATCH! oh my. i cried buckets. actually, i was more like, sobbing hard or something. i think freda ws qt freaked out by my rather overwhelming response. haha. its THE sweetest show, EVER. sigh. oh, there ws ths couple next to us, and the GUY was crying la. i could hear him! :|
(what are you crying about? did your parents die or did you lose your country?) hahah.

tmrw gonna catch up with my wiffa. midget gem, CANT WAIT :D
i think ths entry has been very shoutout-y. ah whatever.
i will be happy.

I tried to be perfect
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me real
I'd thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things that I said

If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own


This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so bad
Sometimes it's so crazy that nothing could save me
But it's the only thing that I have

If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own


I tried to be perfect
It just wasn't worth it
Nothing could ever be so wrong
It's hard to believe me
It never gets easy
I guess I knew that all along

If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own